Carillon Miami Wellness Resort offers a Serenity & Renewal Retreat for women who want to take a break and go on a mindful journey through holistic experiences. During your stay, you can partake in facials, body massages, body treatments, personal training, yoga, and touchless wellness treatments.
I was lucky enough to visit Carillon recently, and I can confidently say it was a life-changing experience. Although the hotel is based in vibrant Miami, you’ll get a sense of calm brought on by the soft sand and serene water of Miami Beach right outside your door, as well as the welcoming staff and exceptional accommodations.
With spacious rooms equipped like a luxury apartment, a relaxing spa with robust offerings, cabanas and loungers poolside and beachside with food and beverage service, and two fabulous restaurants on site, you won’t have to leave the premises so you can fully immerse yourself in your wellness process. I highly recommend the short ribs fagottini with creamy black truffle sauce at The Strand, where I happily ate almost all my meals daily.
I watched the sunrise on the beach while a group of women nearby meditated together. Every day, several fitness and wellness sessions are offered by skilled instructors for a guided experience if you don’t want to go it alone.
During my stay, I took in a budget-friendly V.E.M.I. treatment (which stands for VibroAcoustic, ElectroMagnetic & Infrared) that uses technology, healing sounds, full-body vibrations, natural earth frequencies, and infrared to put me in a meditative state while eliminating the effects caused by electro-smog radiation and detoxifying cells. I fell sound asleep. Booking any session at their spa also means you can take advantage of the thermal hydrotherapy circuit on site to stimulate circulation, relieve pain, decrease stress, and rejuvenate the body. Simply move from one station to the next during your spa day and relax.
These are some of the other touchless wellness treatments available on demand as single sessions or a series of sessions:
- MindSpa by Synctuition: A MindSpa booth that promotes tranquility via a zero-gravity chair in total silence with premium noise-canceling headphones. This treatment is perfect for those who want to clear their minds, heighten focus, and reduce stress.
- BioCharger NG: A cutting-edge mental wellness health optimization platform that transmits energy to stimulate and invigorate the entire body. This treatment is great for those seeking to accelerate muscle recovery, reduce joint stiffness, enhance focus, and optimize the body to perform at peak levels (looking at you, athletes!).
- Wellsystem Wave Massage: Uses dry water massage to relieve tension and retain fitness in a relaxed manner. This treatment is ideal for those seeking a soothing break, increased energy, and heightened health and fitness of the back, neck, shoulders, and legs.
- Indiba Deep Beauty: A unique, non-invasive technology that increases cellular metabolism and rebalances cells without raising the temperature of treated tissue. Aims to improve skin elasticity, increase blood flow, regenerate skin, and decrease fat.
- Visbody: A scanner that generates a high-precision 3D body scan within 10 seconds that provides insights into your physical health, the effectiveness of nutritional and training programs, and muscle-to-fat ratio. This is great for those who want to improve physical health and understand their body composition.
By trip’s end, I felt rejuvenated and centered, thanks to the attentive staff who took care of all the little details—from my arrival to my departure and every activity in between. It was exactly the self-care I needed. They made it possible for me, a mom of two with a demanding full-time job, to focus on myself for once.
Best Time To Go: Between March and May.
Price Range: Wellness retreats range from $899 to $2,000 per night.
Book at CarillonHotel.com.